Walkin Interview from 7th & 10th October 2016
• Candidate has to interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• He has to gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
• Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
• Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
• Only Male Candidates
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th & 10th October 2016 from 10 am – 1 pm with updated resume & 1 passport size photograph
redBus (Ibibo Group Pvt Ltd),
B1 Golden Enclave, Floor 1, Corporate Block,
Old Airport Road,
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
2. Should be fluent in English and 2 South Indian Languages
3. Decent SQL skills.
4. Basic knowledge of a programming language.
5. Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
1. Experience – 0-3 Yrs.
2. Primary Skill – SQL and any other language like java,.net
3. Desired Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
4. Education : B-Tech CS, M.Sc. computers, BCA/MCA or any other relevant degree.
Fresher also considered if exceptionally good.
redBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes. It is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leadership. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have been transacted on redBus and its platforms.
Recruiter Name:Talent Acquisition @redBus
Reference Id: L2Supp