Walkin Interview 25th & 27th July 2016
• Candidate has to provide effective and timely resolution to a range of customer inquiries and follow them up to final resolution.
• Coordinate with internal teams and clients for closing the issue at the earliest.
• Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Meet call quality standards & Complete call logs and reports.
• Strive to provide end to end one-call solution to every customer whom he/she talks to.
• Empathy towards customers based on seriousness of the issue.
• Self-motivated and flexible to work in shifts
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th & 27th July 2016 between 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume
redBus, Ibibo Group Pvt Ltd,
B1 Golden Enclave, Floor 1,
Corporate Block, Old Airport Road,
Graduate with 2-4 Years of experience in escalation management
Candidate should be very fluent in speaking English, Hindi & any one local language ( Tamil or Kannada or Telugu )
redBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). It is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leadership.
Recruiter Name: Talent Acquisition