Walkin Interview 16th July 2016
• Candidate has to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
• Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Relationship Building with channel partner
• Collection of documents from clients / channel partner for issuance of policy
• Preferred Female candidate only
• Minimum Graduate and 6 month to 4 year experienced in Sales.
• Good Communication Skills & Interpersonal Skills
Salary: INR 90,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th July 2016 from 9.30 AM to 1 PM with updated resume & 2 passport size photograph.
Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd.
4th Floor, Chintamani Avenue,
Next to Virwani Industrial Estate,
Off Western Express Highway,
Reliance General Insurance is one of the leading private general insurance companies of India.