This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to Procuring quality Fruits vegetables from the Farmer.
* Achieve the budgeted sales value, volume, Gross Margin and Net Margin. Making F V as the driver category and provide satisfaction to the customer and retain them.
* Planning volumes at various levels viz. Brick, SKU, City, Stores. Reviewing the plan with tools like fill – rate, QC feedback.
* Deciding the source of buying each SKU and at the lowest price possible.
* Fixing the right selling price for each SKU.
* Visiting the stores and understand the various level of execution of the planned activates, Checking the ground level issues, Understanding the product performance and issues.
* Checking the inventory at CPC, Stores and taking corrective steps on day to day basis.
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Role Category: Purchase / Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin from 27th – 30th September 2016 at 10 A.M
Reliance Retail Ltd
#74, 2nd floor, Cunningham Road
Prestige Feroze Building,
Above Reliance Digital
Bangalore – 560052
Note: Please carry
Updated resume with all certificates in original photocopies.
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion.
Recruiter Name: Nagendra Kumar