* Candidate has to meet monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics Customer Service Sales target.
* Monitor and evaluate agent monthly performance, including call/email and after work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications), review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
* Conduct formal supervisor and agent performance reviews, including monthly /annual goal- setting / performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year- end performance review. Assist supervisor agents with career development.
* Ensure that customers questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly. Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
* Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience
* Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, trainers, IT, and other areas of the company to facilitate problem solving
* Stay informed of all new products and services and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them
Industry Type:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Experience : 5 – 7 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin from 23rd – 24th November2016 at 9 am with updated resume & photo id proof
Reliance Retail Limited
2nd Floor, No – 74, Prestige Feroze Building,
Cunningham Rd. Opposite to Chandrika Hotel.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560052
Contact: Nagendra Kumar
Reliance Industries Ltd