Walkin Interview 20th September 2016
* Candidate has to attract customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
* Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
* Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
* To cater sales of smart phones, mobile accessories, Prepaid & post paid cards in corporate houses. Billing, invoice generation, store management, achieving sales target etc
* Male candidates with languages known – English & Tamil mandatory
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Incentives extra
Industry: Telecom/ISP /
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th September 2016 between 10 am – 12 pm with updated resume
Reliance Retail Ltd,
2nd floor, Prestige Feroz Building,
Reliance Jio part of Reliance Industries Ltd is India’s first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue & 155th in terms of profit. Reliance Jio aims to transformation of Telecom sector of India
Recruiter Name: Nagendra Kumar
Reference Id: SMIT