Walkin Interview 2nd & 3rd August 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
• Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. + Incentives & Allowances
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Area Sales Manager
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin from 2nd & 3rd August 2016 at 11am with updated resume
Reliance Retail Limited
2nd Floor, No – 74,
Prestige Feroze Building,Cunningham Rd.
Opposite to Chandrika Hotel,Karnataka,
Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion.
Recruiter Name: Sachidanad Shetty