Walkin Interview 3rd June 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance.
• Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using primarily Microsoft technologies, such as .NET. The candidate will work as part of a software development team.
• Taking technical ownership of work performed.
• Should adhere to delivery schedules.
• Strong work ethics.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce , Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 3rd June 2016 at 9 am to 11 am with updated resume and an ID Proof.
ResBird Technologies (Amadeus)
8th Floor, Building No-14, Tower-B, (Next to Ericson Building)
DLF Cyber City, Phase-2, Gurgaon
Strong knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net .
Experience in working on MS SQL Server.
Experience of maintaining, extending, and amending existing software as well as creating new applications.
Knowledge in software design, object-oriented design (Oops) and implementation techniques as well as n-tier application design.
Experience with database design and implementation.
Strong technical and analytical skills
* Candidate must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Sound analytical and grasping skills to understand business/functional requirements.
* Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and with peers and stakeholders.
* BE or BTech (full time) preferably in IT / Computer Science / MCA, MSC-IT, NIIT Graduates
ResBird Technologies Private Limited, is providing a global platform to the Indian travel industry by enabling software access to state of the art travel automation technology.
Recruiter Name: Roshni Sanyal