• Candidate will be responsible for arriving appropriate Evaluation& Management (E/M) related to Emergency Department coding and assign appropriate ICD-10 CM diagnoses codes.
• Shoiuld be Proficient in ICD-10 CM Certification through AAPC/AHIMA.
• Responsible for arriving appropriate Evaluation& Management (E/M) related to Emergency Department coding and assign appropriate ICD-10 CM diagnoses codes.
• Assigning procedure codes related to fracture, surgery, and any other speciality procedure codes including medicine section (EKG, cardiac monitoring, conscious sedation), and orthopaedic appliances codes.
• Knowledge on ACEP Facility guidelines and proficient in appending injections (IVs, IV push, hydration codes) and HCPCS codes including but not limited to all medications, supplies, etc Exposure to auto-coded coding tools like A-Life, Code Ryte, etcis preferable.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 2nd Dec 2017 (Saturday) at 10 am to 4 pm with updated Resume, last three Month Payslips & Govt ID.
Reventics: Sonali Info Park,
Block A, Road no.2,
Telangana, India 500034
* Candidate with Science Graduate with Biology as an ancillary subject.
* Certifications/credentials from AAPC / AHIMA
Reventics is US based provider engagement company, focused on helping Healthcare Providers improve their financial performance.
Contact Person: Anusha Aasa
Tel No: +91-40-427-00-215 / 91-7093604215
Email Address: Anusha.firstname.lastname@example.org