* Candidate having experience in Digital Analog circuits, Microcontroller and Power electronics
* Experience in hardware development for automotive applications which includes requirement analysis, circuit design, worst – case analysis and simulation.
* Knowledge of Communication Protocols I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN.
* Hands – on experience with engineering tools like Mathcad, SABER and eADM ( desired ) .
* Knowledge of Requirements Management tool like DOORS will be an added advantage.
* Ability to perform independent Test Measurement activities using Oscilloscope, Power Supply, Multimeter, Logic Analyzer, Power Analyzer etc.
* Willingness to co – ordinate with other engineering teams Mechanics, PCB Layout, Validation, and Production and bring about constructive solutions.
Industry: IT – Hardware & Networking
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 1st October 2016 at 10 AM with updated resume
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited ( RBEI ) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end – to – end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.