Walkin Interview on 14th May 2016
1. Chartered Accountant
– Knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxation, having experience of more than 3 years in handling Assessments.Appeals. Finalization of Accounts.
– Should be dynamic and innovative in handling taxation matters.
– Handle approvals for MOEF and also assist in planning slum schemes with 5 years of experience and more.
3. Purchase Manager
– 5 years of experience in Real Estate.
4. Project Manager (Civil)
– (BE. Civil) 10 years of experience.
5. Legal Officer
– Law graduate with 5 years of experience (Marathi knowledge essential).
6. AGM- NRI Sales / Residential Sales
– 7 years of experience in Real Estate.
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th & 21st May 2016 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. with updated resume
Ground Floor, Wing B,
Veer Makrand Ghanekar Marg,
Vile Parle East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057
Tel: 022 2610 4635
Romell Group An ISO 9001:2000 certified company. Is Into the business of Real Estate Development and Construction