Walkin Interview Monday – Friday
• Candidate has to handle calls, emails, facsimiles & order exceptions (EDI).
• Work primarily entails Order management which in turn involves release processing, handling general inquiries & returns, track & trace, data handling etc.
• Receive order information from customers and sales representatives and enter details into the order entry tool.
• Orders can be received via phone, e-mail & facsimile
• Communicate with Sales/Customers via Fax/Email to collect information or update information
• Receive customer and sales representative requests for locating orders/invoices
• Retrieve, compile, sort, verify accuracy and enter data from source document into the database according to prescribed standards
• Ensure strict confidentiality of client records
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Interested candidates can directly walk-in Monday – Friday between 10 am to 1 pm with an updated resume
RR Donnelley Floor 6, Prestige Polygon
471, Anna Salai
* Graduates / Non Graduates with excellent communication skills
* Work flexible schedule during evening & night shifts
* 0-2 years of experience (Freshers can also apply)
RR Donnelley is a 155 year old, $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services.
Contact: Maria David