This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to provide high quality, real-time assistance to Clients in support of their projects.
* Responsible for creating, editing and formatting of documents in a variety of software and media, with primary focus on * MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS-Excel.
* Ensure timely delivery of product that is defect-free and has consistency in formatting and layout. Comprehend Client requirements and instructions clearly and estimate time required for project completion.
* Communicate directly with Clients as required via phone, email or chat.
* Graduate in any discipline can apply with excellent communication.
* Certification in typing and MS-Office
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin between 10 am to 1 pm with updated resume
Floor 6, Prestige Polygon,
471 Anna Salai, Teynampet ,
Chennai – 600018
RR Donnelley is a 150 year old, $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services.
Recruiter Name: Michelle D’Cruz
Contact Company: RR Donnelley
Reference Id: RRD/ PS