This job is currently inactive - please check later
Job Description :
* Candidate must have experience in Microsoft Excel, Access, VBA PowerPoint and relational databases such as SQL.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
* Ability and enthusiasm to provide direction and leadership to team.
* Understanding of financial terms and financial report
* Knowledge of the insurance industry and catastrophe modeling (preferred but not required)
* Enthusiastic self-starter and ability to work independently
Industry Type: KPO / Research / Analytics
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Role: Associate / Senior Associate -(Technical)
Interested candidates can walkin from 24th September at 10 am – 12 pm with updated resume
2nd Floor, No.148, Dr Radhakrishnan Road
Mylapore Chennai, Tamilnadu,
* Candidate should be flexible to work in UK shift timings
* Good communication and client handling skills
* Previous experience in Financial reporting would be an added advantage
* Should be willing to sign a bond for a year
RR Donnelley is a 151 year old, $11.5 billion Fortune 500 company, and a global provider of integrated communications including premedia, printing, logistics and business process outsourcing services.