* Candidates has to provide worldwide underwriters with model outputs and analytics, for both accumulations and also natural catastrophe.
* Monitor and manage the work load of pre and post bound risks, ensuring complete data capture.
* Analyse and interrogate A&H policy data.
* Communicate with worldwide underwriters and/or London analysts with regard to questions/assumptions.
* Responsibility for generating accurate results within the expected time in line with SLAs.
* Work on ad hoc projects as and when necessary, including data quality improvement exercises, portfolio completeness projects, and model development.
* Able to work to set procedures but also add personal insight and research into data improvements, such as assured company research and building research to improve data quality.
Industry Type:KPO / Research / Analytics
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience :1 – 5 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th – 19th August 2017 at 10 AM to 12 PM with updated resume
Acropolis,2nd Floor, No.148,
Dr. Radhakrishnan Road,
Mylapore, Chennai 600 004
* Candidate should be B.Com / M.Com.
* Technical know-how in MS Excel with a good knowledge of Excel formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF etc. Exposure to macros and to databases such as IBM TM1 and QlikView an added advantage, but not necessary
* Candidates with 2-5 years of experience in doing assignments that involve large excel files and/or number crunching. * Good English speaking, writing and comprehension skills are required as the role demands daily interaction with the client
Contact: Revathy G