* Candidate has to download extracting invoices from client networks
* Identifying and entering motor fuels tax details form the invoices into a database
* Reconcile the values from different data sources
* Prepare reports as per the requirements from consultants
* Analyze data from invoices and submit a summary report
* Communicate the project status, exceptions and updates
* Act as a backup to the Tax Specialist when required
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Role Category: Outside Consultant
Role: Outside Consultant
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 21st – 23rd September between 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume
Ryan India Tax Services Pvt. Ltd.
Building Vega, Ascendas IT Park
(Formerly Vanenburg IT Park)
Hitec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad
Candidate Profile: :
* Masters or Bachelors Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting/ Business
* Candidate should have a basic understanding of Tax and accounting concepts and excellent analytical problem solving abilities.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines and good communications is critical.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Internet navigation and research is preferred.
* Knowledge on sales tax refund process is a plus but not required
* Candidate should be willing to work on any shift.
Ryan is a leading Global Tax Services Firm, with the largest indirect and Property tax practices in North America and the sixth largest corporate Tax Services in the United States.
Recruiter Name: Shridhar Motha