This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to manage front office area, reception, meeting rooms, business lounges, assisting clients and visitors as preliminary contact and continually delivering fantastic service for best customer experience.
* Answering incoming calls and forwarding to relevant departments via switchboard / EPABX system; keeping records of calls placed and received by various departments, set-up conference calls, drafting corporate emails, communications, and newsletters.
* Provide a bridge of smooth communication between external parties and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
* Organizing travel needs for staff.
* Establishing and maintaining office data files and records.
* Maintaining a healthy learning environment ensuring creative operational development of employees.
Industry: Telecom / ISP
Role Category: Other
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 5th – 8th October 2016 between 11 am to 5 pm with updated resume & recent photograph
S Mobile Devices Ltd.
Advant Business Park, Tower-A, First Floor,
Sector-142, Noida (UP)
* Candidate should have extremely pleasing personality.
* Candidate from Airline / Hospitality / Real Estate Large corporate background will be preferred.
* Should be open to international travel.
* Only female candidates are preferred.
S Mobile Devices Ltd are a Part World Leading Telecom Company with excellent track record around the globe. And we are into manufacturing and selling of mobile phones with brand name “itel”
Recruiter Name: Ankit
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Id: HR / FOE