Walkin Interview 21st May 2016
• Candidate has to Manage, enhance and support multi-tenant tools (Orchestrator and automatization that is BMC Bladelogic or other MS Cloud or HP Cloud tools).
• Resolve operational issues through support tickets and alerts from various system monitoring tools.
• Ensures all issues regarding system or service automated alerts are logged, tracked and resolved, manage alerts and events through and enterprise trouble ticketing tool.
• Effectively manages multiple projects involving installations of infrastructure software and hardware while meeting business objectives and deadlines.
• Follow the change management process to production systems with regards to phsical or system configuration updates.
• Makes process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences.
Effectively communicates to business partners, customers / end users, engineering peers , and IT leadership, possesses the ability to deliver presentations to each audience.
• Remains updated of changes in the industry utilizing resources (e.g., technical training, technical magazines, white papers, books etc.) to gain additional knowledge related to IT systems.
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Industry Type: Aviation / Aerospace Firms
Role: System Administrator
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Qualification: BE / B Sc / MCA (Computer Science / Electronics.
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st May 2016 between 9:30 AM to 3 PM. with updated resume
Safran Engineering Services India Pvt. Ltd.
The HUB, Sy No.:8 /2 & 9,
Ambalipura Village, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore East Taluk, Sarjapur Main Road,
Bangalore – 560102
* Candidate should be ready to work during French timings.
* Windows and Linux administration
* BMC Tools knowledge – PATROL
* Experience in add / remove Patrol / BSA agent and configuration
* Configure application KM (Oracle, MSSQL, Hardware)
* First level of support to troubleshoot issue and escalate
* Good understanding of Hardware and Networking.
* Scripting knowledge is a plus.
Safran is an international hi-technology group with three core businesses: Aerospace propulsion, Aerospace equipment and Defense & Security . The group has workforce of 60,000 spread over approximately a hundred sites worldwide.
Safran Engineering Services India Pvt Ltd
Telephone : 91-80-08066779999