Sample Resume Format for SAP HR Functional Consultant – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : SAP HR + MBA HR and 2+ Years In Human Resource and Customer Handling
Key Skills : SAP HR,MS Office
Total Experience : 2 Years, 3 Months
Salary : Rs. 2.40 Lakhs
Current Employer : Senate Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Current Designation : SAP HR Functional Consultant
Last Employer : Tata Communications
Last Designation : Associate Engineer
Current Location : Pune
Preferred Location : Pune, Nagpur
Education : BHM, MBA/PGDM
SAP HR Functional Consultant
Place and Date of Birth :
Having 1.5+ years of total experience in the SAP HR in the SAP R/3 Implementation.Have good knowledge in Personnel Administration (PA), Organization Management (OM), Recruitment, Personnel Development, Benefits and Training and Event Management, Compensation Management (CM), Payroll (PY) & Time Management(TM).
Very good analytical skills in terms of understanding business requirements and preparing solution documents to meet the requirements.Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills within the team. Ability to motivate the associate team members and work with full co-ordination.
Current – June 2014
SAP HR Functional Consultant Senate Systems Pvt Ltd, Pune
Currently working for client ‘Walchand Nagar Industries (implementation)’ as a SAP HR Functional Consultant. Handling company’s Organizational Management module and Payroll (IN) module. Creating various reports as per client’s need. Maintaining of SAP HR module data as per requests from client.
February 2014 –
Tata Communications Ltd., Mumbai
Worked on SAP FICO module as an End User. Handled customers billing issues and maintaining the financial agreements. Coordinating with several teams across India to solve billing/rental issues. Directly reported to Deputy General Manager of RF Field Operations team.
Current – June 2014
Senate Systems Pvt
Client : Walchand Nagar Industries (implementation) Environment : SAP R/3 6.0c Version
Role : SAP HR Functional Consultant Project : SAP Implementation & Support
Roles and responsibilities: Re-Customization, interacting with end user and taking their input for new requirement.Resolving tickets without complaint.
- Handle the complete Recruitment Life Cycle – Sourcing, Short-listing Profiles, and Candidates
- Sourcing candidates through networking, referrals, and Job Portals and company databases. Efficient use of Job Portals & Database
- Screening of candidates before Technical round (to check gap years, communication skills etc.) with the candidates.
- Asses the candidates on basis of personality, stability, and other pre-requisites for the specified position.
- Communication and follow-ups with candidate before and post interviews. End to End coordination of interview till the Candidate joins the
- Meeting the assigned
- Follow the process and procedures set by the company as well as
Skills & Expertise
- SAP HR 0 ECC · MS Office · Windows XP – Windows 10
- Reports by ABAP QUERY AD HOC QUERY
- Ability to learn any technology/software application
Post-Graduation Master of BusinessAdministration (MBA)
University: RTM Nagpur University Score: 66%
Graduation Bachelor of HotelManagement& CateringTechnology (BHMCT)
University: RTM Nagpur University Score: 75%
10th / 12th Board: Maharashtra State Board
All the information declared above is true and best to my knowledge.
Download Sample 1 Resume for SAP HR Functional Consultant – Word Format / PDF Format