1)RF Test Engineer:
• SW engineers with 0-5yrs of experience & knowledge of RF and Digital Communications.
• Develop and validate the software for QCT’s RF chipsets.
• Strong C programming skills with an understanding of RF and Communications systems.
• Knowledge of digital communications and RF theory.
• Experience in RF testing/tools would be also preferred. Must have good communication skills and be a test
2) CE – Modem RF/RRM:
• Candidate with 4-7 years of experience in Modem RRM/RF/ Protocol debugging, Must have strong knowledge on at least two or more core technologies (GSM/GPRS/ WCDMA/ HSPA+/ LTE/ TDS)
• Proficient in LTE stack L2 layer MAC, RLC, PDCP on the eNodeB.
• Experience in performing conformance testing of modem solutions capable of LTE/WCDMA/GERAN Good knowledge of GCF/PTCRB, ATT, Verizon, CMCC, ALU device certification process Strong understanding of 36.523,36.521,34.229, 51.101 is desired Experience working on LTE/ TSCDMA/ WCDMA test simulators like Anite, R&S, Anritsu etc
3)LTE Protocol Testing :
• Candidate should have good knowledge in LTE Protocol, Layer 1 and Data services.
• Able to analyse the failures reported and can work the thrid party systems like R&S, Anritsu, Agilent and Aeroflex LTE Systems.
• Knowledge on LTE Signalling and Data path is a must.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th Jan 2018 (Saturday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
Sasken Communication Tech –
1st floor, Building# 2B,
Sasken Communication Technologies is a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers.
Recruiter Name: Sujit Singh
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org