– Candidate has to manage the daily project activities of the base
– Facilitate the work of the local team on various levels
– Maintain regular contact with local working partners and Field Executives
– Supervise the Security and Logistics Manager in daily security follow-up
– Contribute to the monthly activities report
– Maintaining the MIS & excellent in Excel
– Maintaining the Attendance of FE’s.
Salary: INR 90,000 – 1,50,000 P.A. Career Growth + Fixed Salary And Fixed Shift
Industry: NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Other
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from Mon – Fri from 11 AM with updated resume
Save The Children,
Plot No-55, Neelam Building, 3rd Floor,
1st Lane, D. V. Pradhan Road,
Hindu Colony, Dadar East,
Mumbai 400 014.
Save the Children is an international organisation working for children’s rights in 120 countries. In India, working across 15 states to ensure that every child has a happy and healthy childhood.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Manali
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org