• Candidate has to source the business via allotted bank branches or Open Market. K
• He / She has to activate clients for trading post acquisition.
• Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
• Cross sell other products as directed time to time.
• Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st Nov 2017 (Tuesday) to 22nd Nov 2017 (Wednesday) at 10 am to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
SBICAP Securities –
C/O State bank of India
Rourkela main Branch, Bisra Chowk,
SBICAP Securities is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets.