Walkin Interview 2nd & 3rd December 2016
Job Description :
* Candidate has to source the business via allotted bank branches or Open Market. Key focus areas – Acquiring broking clients (primarily on – line)
* Activating clients for trading post acquisition
* Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
* Cross sell other products as directed time to time.
* Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening.
Salary: INR 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A. attractive business incentive
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager-Broking
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 2nd & 3rd December 2016 at 10 am with updated resume
SBICAP Securities Ltd
204 Oasis Trade Tower;
20/22 Y.N. Road; Opp. Rani Sati Gate;
* Candidate should be Graduate with Good communication skills
* Ability to achieve sales target
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain.