* Candidate has to provide 24 x 7 support for production systems as necessary to proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information of the company.
* Provide support to users from across the globe for various critical applications and platforms, troubleshooting authorization issues, responding to support requests researching user issues.
* Perform production support activities by providing issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLA, depending on the severity of the issue.
* Performs thorough and comprehensive peer reviews on the output of other team members in a way that identifies to the maximum extent possible issues/errors in the output
* Able to complete assigned tasks and duties on-time under aggressive Service Level Requirements.
* Work effectively in a team environment and lead the team.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: System Analyst
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd November 2016 between 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM. with updated resume
Ground Floor, Digi Zone II,
#79, OMR, Karapakkam,
* Candidate should be an expert in Java, J2ee, Json, spring, and PLSQL
* Should have strong knowledge in UNIX shell scripts
* Good experience in Production Support will be a plus.
* Must possess good Written Verbal Communication skills.
Scope International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centres.