This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to receive IT related incidents or service requests from customers through voice channels
* He / She has to diagnose and attempt basic troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem
* Maintain customer service skills by following the agreed KPIs on incident documentation and communication
* Work as part of a team providing 7 days a week, 24 hour per day (24/7) coverage
* Adhere to problem management process for accurate escalation and problem assignments
* Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
* Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity
* Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit/Risk requirements
* Facilitation of communication between technical groups and IT / Business management, often at a senior level. (TAM/CTM/TSM)
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th October 2016 between 9 am – 12: 30 pm with updated resume and any ID Proof.
Futura Tech Park,
Block B 3rd floor No 334,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai(OMR),
Sholinganallur, Chennai 600 006,
* Candidate should have knowledge of leading contact centres and technical help desk tools and experience in customer service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different queries.
Scope International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centres.