Walkin Interview 8th April 2017
• Candidate have to do all the automated and manual batch execution/support is taken care to ensure all services are available online as per business guidelines.
• Monitoring of applications as defined in the scope
• Diagnose and alert on the issues within defined timelines to Production support teams and escalate wherever required.
• Correlating alerts to report on service availability to senior management.
• Prepare and share trends on Alerts to the stakeholders
• Engage with stake holders to improve effectiveness of monitoring and automation opportunities
Customer service skills
• Work as part of a team providing coverage on a 7 day a week, 24 hour per day (24/7) basis
• Adhere to processes for accurate escalation and problem assignments
• Take End to End ownership of observations and requests
• Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of the role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations defined for the role.
• Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ vRegulations and Company and Group Policies.
• Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 8th April 2017 from 9 AM – 12 PM with updated resume
Futura Tech Park,
Block B 3rd floor No 334,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai(OMR), Sholinganallur,
Chennai 600 006, India.
– Candidate should be Good knowledge on Control M batch scheduling, monitoring and batch support
– Basics of SQL, UNIX, JAVA, Shell script
– BMC Remedy 8.1 Incident handling
Scope International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centres.