Walkin Interview 27th July 2016
• Candidate has to ensure continuity of service and stability
• Publish and enhance Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports covering incidents, processing profiles & changes
• Highlight recurring issues to the relevant Dev team to maintain the stability and integrity of the environment
• Undertake Batch processing reviews to ensure performance and service integrity is maintained
• Management of the contact / escalation information, ensuring the teams keep their information current
• Enhance and refine the standards for running processing within Pre-Production and Production
• Assist with performance & capacity management reviews
• Work with development on the integration of Applications to use the required tools
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Project Lead
Experience : 6 – 10 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th July 2016 between 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM. with updated resume
Digi Zone II, #79,OMR,
* Expert in Oracle PLSQL
* Knowledge in UNIX & shell scripts
* Experience in Production Support will be a plus.
* Good Written & Verbal Communication skills.
Scope International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centres.