1. Candidate hands on experience in Java.
2. Strong experience in Automation Testing (Selenium) Environment.
3. Strong on Java Programming (a minimum of 2 years of experience required) mandatory
4. Selenium, Appium, Calabash, Cucumber and other open source automation tools expertise
5. Strong on Database skills, mainly in OracleSQL Server
6. Good understanding of object oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc
7. Good in troubleshooting and providing best solutions for automation
8. Good knowledge on test automation framework design and development
9. Ability to come up with automation test strategy, plan, design, coding using best practiceshigh standards and implementation effectively
Industry: IT – Software / Software Services
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: Testing Engineer
No. Of Positions: 6
Interested Candidates can walk in for interview on 03rd December 2016 between 10 AM to 2 PM with updated resume
Scope International, Digital Zone II,
Chennai – 96
LM: Karapakkam TCS Bus Stop.
Scope International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centres.