• Candidate has to do Reconciling GSTR 1 & 1A and ensure communication with customers where there is a mismatch
• Check the vendor invoices and ensure that the same are GST compliant to ensure no loss of credit.
• Review of Advances from customers to ensure only real advances are tagged in On account.
• Review the invoices raised on a weekly basis to ensure that the same are booked correctly.
• Pass entries after reconciliations and ensure that the returns are in line with the entries booked in Books of Accounts
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 4th Jan 2018 (Thursday) to 5th Jan 2018 (Friday) at 10 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
SGS India –
NITCO Biz Park, 5th Floor
Plot No. C/19, Road No. 16
Wagle Industrial Estate (MIDC)
Thane (West), Mumbai,
Maharashtra – 400604
* Candidate should be Chartered Accountant with Oracle working knowledge
* Handling GST related reconciliations & returns
SGS India is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification Swiss Multi National Company. They are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
Contact Person: Surbhi Chopda