This job is currently inactive - please check later
• Candidate has to perform call monitoring and provides trend data to management team.
• Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call centre staff.
• Prepares and analyzes internal quality reports for management staff review.
• Handle team of Verification dept & Quality Analysts.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A. Best in Industry+incentive+bonus
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Quality
Role: Team Leader-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Experience: 6 – 11 Years
Interested candidates may walkin on at 10 am with updated resume
Shriram Value Services Ltd.
141 Prakash Towers,
Landmark- Opp YMCA School / Next to IGP building
* Candidate with two years of call centre customer care experience, preferably in insurance project.
* Experience into Insurance will be added benefit.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
Shriram Value is a leading IT and BPO services company, with strong technology and domain expertise in Insurance , Financial Services , HR services and Business Process Management with a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions.
Recruiter Name: Yamuna