• Candidate has to deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
Salary: 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A. with attrative incentive, pick up & drop
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th Dec 2017 (Tuesday) to 28th Dec 2017 (Thursday) at 11:30 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Sitel India –
Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers,
1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai,
OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113
Landmark: Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur railway station.
* Candidate should be Under Graduate / Graduate with excellent communication skills in English.
* Flexible for rotational shifts.
Sitel India is world’s leading BPO which handles 3 million contacts every day with 60000 Employees Worldwide, 145 centers in 27 countries, 350 clients and 36 languages.
Contact Person: Vaishnu