Walkin Interview 27th – 31st October 2016
* Candidate is responsible for servicing all first tier consumer/agent contacts addressing a variety of information and transaction assistance for all Money Transactions wire transfer and Money Order products or services including new products that may be added in the future
* Ensure compliance to all the transaction, processes and procedures while maintaining department performance standards.
* Process transaction assistance, issue resolution, and address informational
* Stay up-to date on all process changes through daily content review, up-training, skill check and supervisor coaching.
Salary: INR 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th – 31st October 2016 between 11 am to 3 pm with updated Resume
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
2nd floor, Block 2,
* Undergraduate with experience of 6 months – 3 years customer service experience
* Excellent Spoken English Communication skills.
* Exceptional time management, oral and written communication, decision-making/problem-solving skills.
* Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
* Working knowledge of basic PC operations.
* Ability to provide exceptional service and defuse escalated issue.
Sitel India Limited. Rated No.1 Contact Center Globally by the Black Book of Outsourcing, 2nd time in a row.
Recruiter Name: Flory David