This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests
* Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th & 29th September from 11 am – 4 pm
362-363, ASF Centre,
Ground Floor, Centre A,
Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV,
Documents to be carried for interview :
1. Last 3 months’ salary slips
2. Current appointment
3. Appraisal letter, if any
4. A copy of Pan Card
5. A passport size photograph
* Any Graduate with 6 Months to 4 years.
* Candidate should possess good oral and written communication skills
* Advanced Knowledge of functional processes (CX – Inbound / Outbound / Escalations / CFG, Customer / Order Life Cycle, Ops / pertaining to own work area)
* In depth Knowledge of CEX process / case workflows / panels and backend routings
* Working knowledge on CRM tool
* Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.)
* Lateral Thinking, Change management, Cross functional collaboration, self driven, process quality driven
Snapdeal.com – India’s largest online marketplace, with the widest assortment of 12 million+ products across 500+ diverse categories from thousands of regional, national, and international brands and retailers.