Walkin Interview 6th May – 31st May 2016
– Candidate has to process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
– Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
– Process work to the defined level of quality.
– Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
– To schedule and prioritize allocated work on a daily basis.
– Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
– Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
– Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
– Support line management on any additional admin when required.
– Liaise with internal/external clients.
– Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
– Maintain records for audit purposes.
– Ensure deadlines are met.
Salary: INR 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A. As per Industry Standard
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 6th May – 31st May 2016 from 10 AM to 1 PM with updated resume and an ID Proof.
A – 28 to A – 32
Talawade Software Technology Park,
* Good Accounting/Analytical and Problem solving skills.
* Good working knowledge in MS Excel and MS office applications.
* Good communication skills in oral and written
Qualification : B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCS/M.Com/MBA
Steria, is a European multinational organization, and a leading provider of IT enabled business services. Headquartered in Paris and listed on the Euronext market, our annual revenue is 1.80 billion euros.
Recruiter Name: Amit Hiraskar
Reference Id: Pune