* Candidate has to learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
* Process work to the defined level of quality.
* Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
* to schedule and prioritize allocated work on a daily basis.
* Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
* Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
* Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
* Support line management on any additional admin when required.
* Liaise with internal/external clients.
* Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
* Maintain records for audit purposes.
* Ensure deadlines are met.
Salary:INR As per Industry Standard
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Location : Chennai
Designation : Process Executive
Level : 8A
Educational Qualification : B.Com / BBA / BBM / BCS / M.Com / MBA
Experience (post qualifications) : 1.6 to 3 yrs experience in Accounts Payable(AP) for 8A required
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th April at 10 AM – 1 PM with updated resume
G-2/2, Sipcot IT Park,
Old Mahabalipuram road(OMR),
Should have an Good Accounting/Analytical and Problem solving skills.
Should have a Good working knowledge in MS Excel and MS office applications.
Good communication skills in oral and written
Steria, is a European multinational organization, and a leading provider of IT enabled business services.
Headquartered in Paris and listed on the Euronext market, our annual revenue is 1.80 billion euros.
Recruiter Name: Premkumar R
Reference Id: CHN-PE-01