• Candidate has to create a Database and normalize the database into small tables by applying rules of Normalization, defined Check Constraint and applied Business Rules.
• Create indexes and analyse its role for optimizations
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Implement SQL Logins, Roles and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies for various Categories of users.
• Create Linked server and running distributed queries to access data from other remote servers.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th Oct to 20th Oct, 2017 at 11 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Sourcehov, 9th Floor,
ICC Tech Park.
Senapati Bapat Road,
* Candidate must have Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration / Information Technology or related field
* Good experience of IT industry with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
* 2-4 years Microsoft SQL Server experience (2008 / 2012 / 2014)
Sourcehov India- with annual sales approaching $1 billion, SourceHOV provides specialized knowledge platforms, powered by decades of industry and customer-specific experience, to deliver solutions and services for major industries and government agencies.
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Bombe
Email Address: email@example.com