• Candidate has to Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Handling employee database(both in soft form and files management- SHOULD BE WELL VERSED IN HRMS))
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems.
• Confirmations, performance appraisals, performance management.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 24th Nov 2017 (Friday) to 27th Nov 2017 (Monday) at 11 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Spey Medical –
DLF Tower-A, Floor No. 6.
Office No. 612, Jasola,
New Delhi – 110025
* Good Communication Skills (Must be fluent in English)
* Candidate must be presentable
* Quarterly Travelling is involved
Spey Medical is an international pharmaceutical company firmly focused on its Mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases making a meaningful difference in healthcare.
Recruiter Name: Khushboo Dar