• Passenger Handling.
• This job involves extensive communication with customers / passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing and handling customer, complaint handling, screening, frisking and overall safety and security of passengers.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
• Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 environment which requires working in shifts, including night shift.
• To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Airline
Role: Ground Staff
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Location: Delhi NCR
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd Nov 2017 (Wednesday) at 9 am to 11 am with updated Resume, All Educational Documents, Last 2 salary slips & Govt ID.
Room No 26, Terminal 1D,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
– For Fresher Age Limit is 18 years to 27 years
– Dress Code: Formals.
* Graduates Or Final Year Result awaited Candidates can only apply.
* BE / B.TECH, CPL Holder / AME Qualified candidates will not be entertained.
* Fluency in English is an essential criterion.
* Experience 0 – 3 years (Freshers can also apply)