• Screening / Sourcing / Interviews conducting.
• Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
• Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
• Update hiring matrix and status reports on a regular basis.
• Manage end – to – end campus recruitment process, from job posting to releasing an offer.
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Manager
Experience: 6 – 8 years
Location: Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Nov 2017 (Monday) at 2 pm to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Building No. 319,
Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV,
Gurgaon – 122016
– Pick – Up / Drop Facility
* Good oral & written communication skills.
* MS Excel, power point & MS word.
* Educational Qualification: MBA – HR, PGDM – HR.
* Only Female candidates required and Dress Code – Formals.
SpiceJet – General Public is advised to approach Spice Jet Ltd directly for any information on employment / recruitment vide email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com