Walkin Interview 11th January 2017
* Candidate has to provide 24 x 7 support for production systems as necessary to proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information of the company.
* Provide guidance to PSS Leads on all aspect of PSS.
* Proactively identify Productions Risk, Issues and Dependencies and track their mitigation.
* Escalate to Production Stakeholders and PSS Management Team where appropriate
* Review and provide input into PSS documents like ASRM, SLA, OLA etc.
* Conduct interviews and assessments with PSS personnel to ensure production quality thresholds are met.
* Provide Weekly updates to Management Team and ensure all trackers are kept up to date.
* Continuously review and identify enhancements to the PSS Operating Model and its related artefacts.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th January 2017 from 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM with updated resume & original ID proof
Digi Zone II,
* Candidate having hands on in Java ,J2ee, Json, Spring, Oracle, PL/SQL
* Good experience & knowledge of UNIX / Shell scripting.
* Should have worked on Java/ J2EE based applns/ products , Hibernet & Struts preferable.
* Good ITIL knowledge. Certification preferable.
* Experience in production support will be a plus.
Scope International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalise operations into Shared Services Centers.