Walkin Interview 14th May 2016
• Candidate having 1 year of business experience including working with Fund data and investment operations.
• Performance review, performance reporting
• Producing, reviewing and validating portfolio account performance calculations and performance reports associated with accounts, managers and sponsors.
• Analyzing and understanding the entire portfolio and making a quick investigation on the discrepancies arising of the audit and applying the appropriate solutions for timely and effective reporting to the clients.
• Investigating into discrepancies and assigning to the correct department for timely resolutions.
• Reviewing, updating and implementing new processes and procedures as required, to enhance operational controls
• Providing the final performance report to the clients at different service levels as per the clients requests.
• Strong knowledge of investments and financial services
• Knowledge of financial data (performance returns, fund characteristics, holdings)
• Excellent coordination and problem solving skills.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th May 2016 between 9 am to 12 pm with updated resume
Rmz Infinity,7th Flr,
Tower D Old Madras Road,
* Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
* Ability to communicate fluently in both verbal and written English is required
* Excellent telephone speaking and listening skills.
* Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple issues concurrently are both critical.
* Experience in testing and project management skills is desirable
* Being able to quickly learn new application support skills is also very important for the candidate to be successful in this position.
* Passionate about providing excellent customer service in a high performance, fast-paced work culture
State Street Corporation is the world’s leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading.
Recruiter Name: Sunita Saha / Krishna Chawan