* Candidate has to Identifies and allocates all payments and ensures all cash is posted and distributed accurately and within required time frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliance requirements.
vResponsible for processing electronic and manual remittance transactions, posting complex payment and contractual adjustments to client accounts. This position is also responsible for reconciling cash transactions, third party remittances, and credit/debit card payments.
* Setup of all new accounts in electric database. Process and accurately apply all incoming payments for all customer accounts from various sources.
* Identify and communicate discrepancies in payments received with department credit analysts.
* Prepare and charge all credit card clients on the scheduled designated cycle or as prescribed by payment plan. Download, review, reconcile and post all lockbox payments on a current and daily basis.
* Calculates all contractual allowances to be posted in conjunction with the cash posting.
* Responsible for producing the daily customer cash receipts reports
* Research and resolve unapplied cash and gains approval from Accounting Manager monthly
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from Monday to Friday between 2 pm – 5 pm with updated resume
Sutherland Global Services,
Tower 9, level 3 Magarpatta City
Sutherland Global Services is a multinational IT Enabled and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company, specializing in Integrated BPO solutions across Customer Lifecycle and Back-office Lifecycle Management services.
Contact: Monika & Pooja
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com