• Candidate is responsible for engineering, design and configuration of the Authentication applications in the Synchrony Financial Identity and Access Management organization.
• Performance tuning, monitoring, installation, upgrades and license management for authentication and authorization software.
• Responsible for standard operations and maintenance support activities such as application patch installation, software upgrades, log diagnostics and system
• Perform application deployments and software upgrades as required.
• Perform scheduled maintenance weekend work as well as emergency work as required
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Program Manager
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th & 14th / 20th & 21st May 2017 at 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
1. Delhi: 13th & 14th May 2017
The Lalit New Delhi :
Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place,
Near Modern School, New Delhi -110001
2. Chennai: 20th & 21st May 2017
GRT Grand Convention Centre,
120, T Nagar, Chennai, 600017
* Candidate having extensive experience of web services and architecture, operating systems, and middleware products, such as CA SiteMinder, RSA Adaptive Authentication, JBOSS, Java, Apache, Web Services and Linux/Solaris.
* Knowledge and experience of the RSA Two-factor Authentication Adaptive Authentication application.
* Provide support services for RSA Two-factor Authentication Adaptive Authentication application.
* 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting issues with RSA or equivalent technologies, Java, JBOSS, Apache and other supporting technologies.
Synchrony International Service: With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers