1. Information Technology
Candidate must have an Engineering / Bachelors degree In Comp Science, IT,with relevant work experience and excellent communication skills.
a. RSA – Engineer
• Candidate having 2- 5 years of Identity and Access Management experience and 2+ years hands- on RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 experience involving infrastructure support, external/internal application integration, building roles/groups within the tool and responsible for overall environment availability and stability.
b. AVP SailPoint
• Candidate having 10 – 12 years of Information Technology experience with minimum 8 years in SailPoint. Experience in building and supporting Application connectors from SailPoint IIQ to various Endpoint Application repositories, IIQ Application connector development using: IIQ specific Java Bean Shell coding, CSV Parsing, SQL queries. This position must use various SailPoint concepts like account aggregation, refresh, rules, correlation etc.
c. Sr. IDM Developer
• Candidate having 4-6 years of experience in Identity and Access Management domain with minimum 3 years of experience in developing custom and out-of- box connectors in SailPoint IIQ.
• Must have experience in programming languages such as JAVA, XML
d. AVP- IS Strategy Initiatives Advisor
• Candidate with minimum 5 years of IT experience with 2+ years working as technical security architect or related security role
• Min. 2 years of experience with regulatory compliance management frameworks (e.g. IS027000, IS022301. PCI DSS, HIPPA, COBIT. NIST 800, ITILM AGILE/SCRUM)
e. IS Identity Certification Administrators
• Candidate with minimum 4 years of Identity and Access Management certification and user provisioning experience
• Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Identity and Access Management solutions and understand the basics of Java, Directory services and certification process
f. Cloud & Microservices Developer / Analyst
• Candidate having 3 to 8 years of work experience in developing Java based web applications and deploying on cloud platform, preferably in Pivotal Cloud Foundry with 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing micro-services.
g. Information Security Analyst
• Candidate with 2-5 years of InfoSec work experience with 2+ years of experience in VA/VM, SIEM, IDS/IPS, CIRTand related technologies
h. Java Developer / Analyst
• Candidate with 2 to 7 years of work experience in developing JEE web based Weblogic
• 1 to 5 years in Front End technologies like JSP, HTML5, AJAX, Bootstrap and Angular JS
i. AVP – IT Systems Engineer
• Candidate with 8+ years of work experience in developing JEE web based applications on Java based platforms in Unix / Linux environment
• 3+ years of experience in Struts, Spring MVC, Web Services and Springboot.
• 2+ years in Front End technologies like JSP, HTML5, AJAX and Angular JS
• 1+ years in Micro-services architecture and deploying applications on cloud, preferably on Pivotal Cloud Foundry
j. IS Operation Excellence & Reporting Analyst
• Candidate with minimum 2 years of ETL experience in data analysis, data modeling and six sigma technologies
• Minimum 1 year experience in technologies like PL-SQL, MS Excel, VB
Candidate must have an Bachelors / Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics,Economics, Research & Operations, BE/ B Tech or MBA Finance / Marketing with relevant experience and excellent communication skills.
a. Sr Analyst / Manager / AVP – Strategy Implementation
• Candidate has to implement strategies using rule engines/ decision platforms like Strategy Design Studio. Power Curve. Strategy Manager, TRIAD, Defense Edge, Falcon etc.,
• Candidate with 2-12 years of experience in implementing strategies.
b. AVP – Collections Analytics
• Experience in reporting, business intelligence, and data extraction to support strategic decisions.
• Candidate has to manage delinquency forecasting for collections function.
• Design and conduct extensive analysis of performance trends and provide key insights on business performance.
• Strong 2-12 years of hands on experience with various modeling tools, statistical techniques and segmentation strategies (CHAID/ CART/ Regression/ARIMA & SAS/ SQL/ Bl/Tableau.)
c. Credit Analytics
• Candidate has to develop, Implement, Manage Fraud/Acquisition strategies. Hands on experience with various statistical techniques (CHAID/ CART/ Regression/ Simulation/ Neural network etc.)
• Strong 5+ years of prior experience in building strategies in the banking domain using SAS/R/SQL and overall 8+ years of experience in analytics.
d. Sr Analyst – Risk Analytics
• Candidate as a member of the Risk Data Governance team, one should assist and take active role in all risk infrastructure and data quality related initiatives
• 2+ years of experience in Python programming. SQL and SAS knowledge will be an added advantage
e. Sr Analyst – Marketing Analytics
• Candidate has to develop and execute analytical solutions for marketing strategies which creates business impact.
• Maintain effective communication with business counterparts to understand project requirements
• 2-3 years of experience in Base SAS IRI Python / SQL.
• Hands on experience with Tableau/Alteryx
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th & 21st May 2017 between 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume
Grand by GRT Hotels
120, Sir Thyagaraya Road,
T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Job Location: Hyderabad
• Aspiring woman applicants looking to restart their career are welcome to apply based on eligibility criteria