1. Information Technology
Candidate must have an Engineering / Bachelors degree In Comp Science, IT,with relevant work experience and excellent communication skills.
a. RSA – Engineer
• Candidate having 2- 5 years of Identity and Access Management experience and 2+ years hands- on RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 experience involving infrastructure support, external/internal application integration, building roles/groups within the tool and responsible for overall environment availability and stability.
Systems Engineer – IVR DB Analyst
• Candidate having 3 to 5 years of work experience with 2+ years on Oracle DB
b. AVP SailPoint
• Candidate having 10 – 12 years of Information Technology experience with minimum 8 years in SailPoint. Experience in building and supporting Application connectors from SailPoint IIQ to various Endpoint Application repositories, IIQ Application connector development using: IIQ specific Java Bean Shell coding, CSV Parsing, SQL queries. This position must use various SailPoint concepts like account aggregation, refresh, rules, correlation etc.
c. Sr. IDM Developer
• Candidate having 4-6 years of experience in Identity and Access Management domain with minimum 3 years of experience in developing custom and out-of- box connectors in SailPoint IIQ.
• Must have experience in programming languages such as JAVA, XML
d. Systems Engineer – IBM Case Manager
• Candidate having 3 to 7 years of work experience with 2+ years in IBM Advanced Case Manager
e. Java Developer / Analyst
• Candidate having 2 to 7 years of work experience in developing J2EE web based applications on Java based platforms In UNIX / LINUX environment with 1+ year in Struts, Hibernate, Springboot and Web Services.
f. Cloud & Microservices Developer / Analyst
• Candidate having 3 to 8 years of work experience in developing Java based web applications and deploying on cloud platform, preferably in Pivotal Cloud Foundry with 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing micro-services.
g. Systems Engineer – Call Center Technologies
• Candidate having 3 to 5 years of work experience with 2 Years on Oracle DB. PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripting.
h. AVP – IT Analytics
• Candidate having 8+ years of work experience with 2+ years in ETL tools and 1+ year in Ab Initio.
• Proficiency in Unix Scripting SQLs and Software Version Control.
i. AVP- Infra Specialist
• Candidate having 8-12 years of Sec Ops work experience with 3+ years of security solutions design, administration, management and support experience.
j. Security Analyst
• Candidate having 2 – 5 years of InfoSec work experience with 2+ years of experience in VA/VM, SIEM, IDS/IPS, CIRT and related technologies
h. Perimeter Security Analyst
• Candidate having 2-5 years of Network Security experience with 1+ years of experience in Cisco ASA, Bluecoat, VPN and related technologies
Candidate must have an Bachelors / Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics,Economics, Research & Operations, BE/ B Tech or MBA Finance / Marketing with relevant experience and excellent communication skills.
a. AVP – Fraud
Candidate must have an Masters / Ph.D in Economics/Statistics/ Research & Operations, BE/ B Tech or MBA Finance
• Manage projects and thought leadership to ensure successful implementation of fraud strategies, tools and processes.
• Develop, implement, monitor and provide performance tracking of account management fraud strategies and fraud mitigation tools for all Synchrony portfolios.
• Develop, maintain and monitor dashboards and reports designed to track portfolio losses associated with all portfolios
• 8+ years of overall experience in Analytics.
• 6+ years of experience in Strategy development and project management hands on SQL/SAS/R/Python/BI
b. Strategy Implementation Infrastructure
• Develop strategy implementation in Power Curve.
• Validation of strategies using SAS platform, create validation codes in SAS will be part of regular engagement.
• Hands on with Experian Rule Engine Software tools: Strategy Design Studio / Power Curve/Strategy Ware/Strategy Manager/TRIAD
• Knowledge of SAS would be added advantage
• 1-5 years hands on experience in strategy implementation
Sr. Analyst – Marketing (Predictive Modeling)
• Scoring/Back testing predictive models for population selection in designing new campaigns, and tracking existing campaigns.
• Need to validate models periodically and maintain & prepare precise process documentation for all the existing models and new models.
• Build predictive models on need basis, and generate reports using SAS, SQL, and Excel (Pivot tables, Graphs)
• 2+ years of experience in Regression & Segmentation techniques, hands on with SAS and SQL
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th & 26th February 2017 between 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume
J W Marriott,
IA Project Road,
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Area,
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099
Job Location: Hyderabad
• Aspiring woman applicants looking to restart their career are welcome to apply based on eligibility criteria