1. Information Technology
Candidate must have an Engineering / Bachelors degree In Comp Science, IT,with relevant work experience and excellent communication skills.
a. Systems Engineer – IVR DB Analyst
• Candidate having 3 to 5 years of work experience with 2+ years on Oracle DB
b. Systems Engineer – Splunk
• Candidate having 3 to 5 years of work experience with 2+ years on creating dashboards in Splunk
c. Systems Engineer – Planview
• Candidate having 3 to 7 years of work experience with 2+ years on supporting planview tool
d. Systems Engineer – IBM Case Manager
• Candidate having 3 to 7 years of work experience with 2+ years in IBM Advanced Case Manager
e. IS Project Manager
• Candidate having 2 – 4 years of PM work experience with 1+ years of IT project experience Information
f. Security Analyst
• Candidate having 2 – 5 years of InfoSec work experience with 2+ years of experience in VA/VM, SIEM, IDS/IPS, CIRT and related technologies
g. Perimeter Security Analyst
• Candidate having 2-5 years of Network Security experience with 1+ years of experience in Cisco ASA, Bluecoat, VPN and related technologies
h. RSA – Engineer
• Candidate having 2- 5 years of Identity and Access Management experience and 2+ years hands- on RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 experience involving infrastructure support, external/internal application integration, building roles/groups within the tool and responsible for overall environment availability and stability.
i. Sr. Analyst – IT Security Administrator
• Candidate having 4-6 years of Identity and Access Management experience and 2+ years of run/operations, handlings 1AM teams with hands on AD, Excahnge, RSA. ACF2 Mainframe, AS400. UNIX, LDAP and/or Sail point IIQ Experience
j. IT Security Administrator
1-3 years of Identity and Access Management experiences handling life cycle management events across AD. Exchange, RSA. ACF2 Mainframe, AS400, UNIX, LDAP and Business Apps.
k.AVP- Product Integration Engineer
• Candidate having 8+ years of Information Technology experience and 2+ years of hands-on integration and deployment experience with PHP developed applications. Experience with programming languages such as PHP, Java, XML and HTML with Oracle Table Structures and creating/utilizing Oracle triggers. Working knowledge of Provisioning/Lifecycle Management solutions such as Sailpoint IIQ
l. UAT Specialist
• Candidate having 2-4 years of experience in Development and execution of test scripts, hands- on experience with interpreting complex forms, work flows, custom tasks and SailPoint IIQ connectors.
• Candidate having 10 – 12 years of Information Technology experience with minimum 8 years in SailPoint. Experience in building and supporting Application connectors from SailPoint IIQ to various Endpoint Application repositories, IIQ Application connector development using: IIQ specific Java Bean Shell coding, CSV Parsing, SQL queries. This position must use various SailPoint concepts like account aggregation, refresh, rules, correlation etc.
Candidate must have an Bachelors / Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics,Economics, Research & Operations, BE/ B Tech or MBA Finance / Marketing with relevant experience and excellent communication skills.
a. Sr. Analyst – Marketing (Predictive Modeling)
• Scoring/Back testing predictive models for population selection in designing new campaigns, and tracking existing campaigns.
• Need to validate models periodically and maintain & prepare precise process documentation for all the existing models and new models.
• Build predictive models on need basis, and generate reports using SAS, SQL, and Excel (Pivot tables, Graphs)
• 2+ years of experience in Regression & Segmentation techniques, hands on with SAS and SQL
b. Sr. Analyst – Strategy Implementation Infrastructure
• Develop strategy implementation in Power Curve.
• Validation of strategies using SAS platform, create validation codes in SAS will be part of regular engagement.
•Hands on with Experian Rule Engine Software tools: Strategy Design Studio / Power Curve/Strategy Ware/Strategy Manager/TRIAD
• Knowledge of SAS would be added advantage
• 1-5 years hands on experience in strategy implementation
c. Sr. Analyst
• Develop and execute analytical solutions for marketing /credit lifecycle strategy which creates business impact .Maintaineffective communication with business counterpart to understand project requirements.
• Hands on with SAS, SQL, R, Python,UNIX and Excel. Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques like CHAID/Clustering would be an added advantage
• 2-6 years relevant hands-on experience
d. Sr. Analyst – Collections Remediation
• Work on major Remediation projects within the Collections Analytics.
• Strong understanding of the business requirement and build complex logics.
• The role will provide a platform to Drive and Manage various projects within the framework of remediation analytics
• Should be skilled in Base SAS, Advanced SAS And SQL.
• 1.5 years to 4 years of experience (Min. 1.5 years of SAS programming experience & min 3 years experience in Collection /Risk analytics)
3. AVP – Fraud
Candidate must have an Masters / Ph.D in Economics/Statistics/ Research & Operations, BE/ B Tech or MBA Finance
• Manage projects and thought leadership to ensure successful implementation of fraud strategies, tools and processes.
• Develop, implement, monitor and provide performance tracking of account management fraud strategies and fraud mitigation tools for all Synchrony portfolios.
• Develop, maintain and monitor dashboards and reports designed to track portfolio losses associated with all portfolios
• 8+ years of overall experience in Analytics.
• 6+ years of experience in Strategy development and project management hands on SQL/SAS/R/Python/BI
Interested candidates can walkin on 05th & 6th November 2016 between 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume
J W Marriott,
24/1, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bengaluru – 560001
Job Location: Hyderabad
• Aspiring woman applicants looking to restart their career are welcome to apply based on eligibility criteria