This job is currently inactive - please check later
Candidate must be Bachelors / Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics,Economics, Research & Operations, Computer Science / Engineer or other Quantitative majors
a. Sr. Analyst Strategy Implementation Infrastructure
• Develop strategy implementation in Power Curve
Validation of strategies using SAS platform create validation codes in SAS
• Hands on with Experian Rule Engine Softwaretools: Strategy DesignStudio / PowerCurve / StrategyWare/ Strategy Manage / TRAID.
• Knowledge of SAS would beadded advantage
• 1-5years hands on in strategy implementation
b. Sr. Analyst – Risk
• Opportunity to work on develop best in class analytic solutions / algorithms for Account Management Strategy in credit function.
• Hands on with Logistical/Linear/RegressionsCHAID/CHART/Clustering techniques
• Min. 2 years experience in Base SAS / Advanced SAS
• Minimum 1+years of experience in SAS
c. Sr. Analyst – Marketing
• Collaborate with portfolio MIS Analytics when needed as part of standard reports transfer, automation and campaign execution and ensure validation before process transfer.
• Understanding of Retail Finance business and Retail Marketing function, hands on with SAS, SQL, UNIX and Excel
• 2-3 years of experience in Base SAS
d. Sr. Analyst – Reporting
• Create reports based on ad hoc request.
• Responsible for accurate preparation of management level reports, ad hoc reporting and analysis.
• Prepare & review quarterly / monthly analysis package with analytics mangers.
• Should be hands on with SAS, SQL
e. Sr. Analyst – Collection Remediation
• Work on major Remediation projects within the Collections Analytics.
• Strong understanding of the business requirement and build complex logics.
• The role will provide a platform to Drive and Manage various projects within the framework of Remediation analytics
• Should be skilled in BASE SAS, Advanced SAS and SQL
• 1.5 years to 4 years Min.1.5 years of SAS programming experience & min 3 years experience in Collection / Risk analytics
2. Information Technology
Candidate must have an Engineering / Bachelors degree In Comp Science, IT,with relevant work experience and excellent communication skills.
a. IDM Developer & Release Analyst
• Hands on integration and deployment experience with IAM products like Sail point IIQ and programming languages such as Java
• Minimum 6- 8 years of experience
b. AVP – Risk & Acquisition
• Role involves support mission critical systems and project delivery that directly impacts business success.
• Application area spans diverse technical domains, UNIX, Mid range, Middleware and Oracle.
• Minimum 8- 12 years of experience
• Min. 2 years of experience in developing and supporting JAVA and J2EE based systems on UNIX / LINUX environment
c. System Engineer- IBM ACM
• Experience in Case Management and Business Process Management solution design and development using IBM Case Manager and IBM Filenet P8 stack
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
d. Information Security Analyst
• Responsible for planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data.
The role involves a broad range of multi tasking information security tools and devices, project implementation of security initiatives
• 3-5 years of Information Security experience
e. RSA – Engineer
• Support at level 2/3 needs associated with Privileged Access and Remote Access activities.
• Provide end user support and operations of PA & RA solutions and Architectures.
• Provide primary interface with end users and other integrated systems for help desk support and solution enhancement efforts
• 4-5 years experience on RSA components, building RSA groups Triage application errors and Help desk requests raised
f. Sr.Analyst – IT Security Administration
• The role involves activities based on general user id. administration and access controls / resource authorization
requests across multiple environments / systems.
• Over all 6 years or work exp. min. 3.5 years in Security Administration or equivalent IAM experience.
Interested candidates can walkin on 24th & 25th September 2016 between 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume
Weikfield IT Park,
Pune – 411014
Job Location: Hyderabad