Walkin Interview on 7th May from 10 AM
• Candidate having strong knowledge of voice networking theory and practical applications.
• Avaya PBX and voice mail systems
• Avaya VOIP networks and equipment
• Call Center voice networks
• Understanding of QSIG, ISDN, H323, H225, SIP and various codec
• Good knowledge of IP telephony and Avaya technologies and solutions.
• Experience in administration of Avaya Aura, Messaging and Contact Center, H323 and SIP voice gateways and analog gateways for Modem and faxing at the edge.
• Experience in administration of Avaya PBX system platforms, dial plan. Calling vectors, ISDN PRI voice ports and trunks.
• Knowledge of basic LAN and WAN administration on Cisco gateways and switches and TCP\IP.
• Experience in design and administration of dial plans and Avaya voice gateways, for H323, SIP protocols.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience : 3 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin 7th May 2016 from 10 AM – 1 pm with updated resume
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Block-1, Ground Floor (Red Side),
Hinjewadi Phase 3, Pune.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Flexibility at work in terms of 247 operations.
Work in a dedicated sincere and pro-active manner.
Avaya VOIP, Avaya Aura, Messaging and Contact Center, H323 and SIP voice gateways.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consu ting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.
Recruiter Name: RMG
Reference Id: Abhay/Walk-in/Avaya/Pune