Walkin Interview 10th & 12th October 2016
* Candidate should act as a single point of contact for associates for HR related requirements and associate queries
* Implement various associate engagement initiatives within the IBU/Department.
* Ensure adequate communication with associates to ensure adherence to HR policies and processes
* Facilitating associate communication within the IBU and provides a platform to raise their concerns and opinions through regular HR Meetings, Skips and Coffee Meets.
* Improved associate Relations through associate counseling and mentoring
* Handle floor discipline and disciplinary requirements within the IBU
* Management of Employee Life cycle.
* Act as a facilitator in resolving associates grievances
* Provide feedback to the management on all HR issues and on company policies
* Ensure on boarding of candidates as per TAT across bands
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Role: Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 10th & 12th October 2016 at 3 – 5 PM with copy of resume & original ID proof.
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
A-6, RMG Area, Ground Floor,
Sector-64, Noida, U.P.
* Candidates should MBA or PGDM with 1-4 Yrs of experience in Generalist HR Role in any Corporate
* Comfortable to work in night shifts.
* Good with Excel.
* Candidates having 1-2 years of BPO experience would be an added advantage.
* Handle unit specific data and reporting requirements
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.
Recruiter Name:Deepa Nair/Runjun Makin