1. Expertise in implementation of project using Java, JEE, JSF / Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Sql and Oracle database.
2. Expertise in Design / Development of integration solutions and JEE framework using advanced software architecture and develop technique.
3. Exposure to open source Technologies stacks like JBOSS, Fuse, BRMS, Ws02(Any one is fine).
4. Exposure in SOA Design Pattern.
Industry: IT – Software / Software Services
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Interested Candidates can walk in for interview on 10th September 2016 with updated resume
Interview Location: Chennai
Venue Details Contact Person Details will be sent on Friday ( 9 Sep 2016)
* Documents to carry
* Hard Copy of the resume.
* Releasing experience letter of previous organizations. (Document should contain the duration of the employment; joining and the exit date.)
* Present organization offer letter.
* Present organization Latest Salary Revision Letter .
* Present organization Latest salary slip.
* Degree certificate of your highest qualification. ( Pursued full time )
* Marks sheet of your highest qualification. (Pursued full time )
* Degree certificate of your highest qualification. (Pursued through Distance learning – If applicable )
* Marks sheet of your highest qualification. (Pursued through Distance learning – If applicable )
* Passport Copy. ( first and last page )
* 2 Passport size photograph.
* Current address proof. ( Not Required of the Passport address is same as current address )
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.